- What? Networking in Ocean Beach San Diego 92107
- Who? All are welcome! Bring a friend and business cards/marketing materials.
- Why? To make new contacts in OB and share information regarding what YOU do. Get off the computer and meet some real people in real life!
- Attire: We usually meet outside, so bring a light jacket, especially on a cold or breezy day!
- Cost: None, this is a free event. Food and beverage available for purchase from Te Mana Cafe.
- When? Tuesday from 12 Noon to 1 pm. ( Feel free to arrive early and stay after the meeting for additional face time with the group members! )
- Where? Te Mana Cafe 4956 Voltaire Street Ocean Beach, CA 92107
- Guest Speakers! To see the schedule, please click or tap here.
- Parking: There is free street parking on Voltaire. If you can’t find a spot, try Muir Ave, West Point Loma Blvd or the Ocean Beach Parking Lot ( at Dog Beach )
If you are planning on eating, please arrive a few minutes early to place your order!
To read an article from the Peninsula Beacon regarding the OBNG, please click or tap here:
To read an article on the OBNG on the OB Rag website, please click or tap here: